Account Management Senior Director
The Senior Director of Account Management will be responsible for managing the company’s largest advertising clients, while also managing a team of Account Managers in the mortgage, higher education, and insurance verticals. Transparent.ly is a performance marketing source of clicks, calls, and leads that allows advertisers to precisely bid for consumers within our ad technology. Our platform allows our websites and digital publishing partners to monetize consumer traffic in insurance, mortgage, and higher education by showing highly relevant ads to consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Supervise a team of Account Managers, ensuring advertisers are attended to, deadlines met, and accounts are reviewed
- Organize team, triage projects and responsibilities to ensure the team maintains diligent follow up, setting team up for success
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for our largest insurance carrier’s advertisers
- Develop strong relationships with team and large clients including occasional travel for in person meetings
- Maintain thorough understanding of our platform, clients’ key performance goals, process, and idiosyncrasies
- Prepare for and lead periodic business reviews with senior client management
- Analyze and optimize our clients’ CPC acquisition marketing campaigns on the Transparently platform
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of client relationship experience
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with a strong sense of diligence
- Capable of developing strong relationships and be seen as a peer by senior clients
- Experience managing clients with 10 figure budgets
- Analytical and comfortable doing self-directed analysis
- Experience managing the operations of leads and warm transfer programs
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
- MBA preferred
- Experienced working with marketing or advertising platforms
- Experience in Performance Marketing/Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Knowledgeable of digital advertising including clicks, calls and leads within a major industry vertical: insurance, financial services, online education
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and economics concepts such as leads, CPC, CTR, Cost per Acquisition, LTV, GM% and GP
- Calm under pressure and have intuitive sense of what to say / not to say when engaging with clients
- Strong sense of commitment to make sure clients are getting what they need to be successful
- Driven and passionate team player with a “can-do” attitude
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
Transparent.ly is a real-time pay per click bidding platform that allows advertisers to precisely bid to their target acquisition cost per new customer. The platform allows digital media owners to monetize their consumer traffic in insurance, mortgage and higher education by showing highly relevant ads to in-market consumers. Transparent.ly is the only platform that offers complete transparency to all parties in the transaction. Founded in 2018, Transparent.ly has been profitable since inception and is growing rapidly.
Compensation offered for this role is $119,700.00-$182,025.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.