Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager - Insurance will manage advertisers’ click and lead campaigns on our platform and grow these partnerships. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital advertising and in client management roles.
- Serve as the primary day to day contact for clients within Higher Education and Mortgage
- Develop strong relationships with day-to-day contacts and senior level clients including occasional travel for in person meetings and conferences
- Maintain understanding of clients’ key performance goals, process, and idiosyncrasies
- Prepare for and professionally communicate at periodic business reviews with senior client management
- Analyze and optimize our clients advertising campaigns on the Transparent.ly platform
- Maintain frequent, high quality communication between the clients and internal stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of client relationship experience
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of developing strong relationships and seen as a peer by senior clients
- Analytical and comfortable doing self-directed analysis
- Experience managing the operations of clicks and leads programs
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Calm under pressure and have intuitive sense of what to say / not to say when engaging with clients
- Strong sense of commitment to make sure clients are getting what they need to be successful
- Driven and passionate team player with a "Can-do" attitude
Transparent.ly is a real-time pay per click bidding platform that allows advertisers to precisely bid to their target acquisition cost per new customer. The platform allows digital media owners to monetize their consumer traffic in insurance, mortgage and higher education by showing highly relevant ads to in-market consumers. Transparent.ly is the only platform that offers complete transparency to all parties in the transaction. Founded in 2018, Transparent.ly has been profitable since inception and is growing rapidly.
Compensation offered for this role is $60K - $103K and is based on experience and qualifications.